When trying to last as long as possible in Warzone, most of the time your chances come down to what weapons you can grab and how you use different weapons to improve your game. For example, weapon blueprints feature in Warzone and its many benefits on Rebirth Island.
While one might laugh at the idea of going to a specific location to search for a specific weapon, Blueprint weapons have a lot of advantages. For one thing, all blueprint weapons are modded where they are much better than stock weapons. They come with new slick skins to boot.
There’s also a tactical advantage, where if you’ve picked up more close range weapons like shotguns and SMGs, and you’re near a drop, you can head to where the blueprint is. DMR or KAR98k and hook it up to pump some variety into your loadout.
So, to find specific Blueprints, certain areas of Warzone drop specific Blueprints on Rebirth Island, which avoids the risk of getting the same class weapon over and over again. To find them, here’s a list of all the locations, along with a great map from Reddit user u/ohhAtaraxia.
1.AMAX: Living Quarters, Shadow Realm,
2. Bullfrog: Chemical Engineering, Silent Death
3. Buren: spoiled rotten, better prison
4. DMR: Tent Wall Piercing Strike
5. FFAR: Grand Emperor, Shoreline Bunker
6. HDR: wild, water tower
7. Kar98k (MW): the tower, the lighthouse tower
8. Kilo 141: Reunion, Nova 6 basement
9. MAC-10: Cross Multiplication, Background Control
10. MP5 (MW): Buzzkiller, Tents
11. Nail Gun: Puncture Wound, Prison Yard
12. R9-0: Krakatoa, chemical engineering
13. Stoner: Denominator, Organic Basement
14. Street sweeper: brutalizer, prison cells
15. Swiss K31: Stronghold Tower, Wake Up Call